Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ashley Cole And His Girlfriend Images and video



The England and Chelsea Football star Ashely Cole has admitted for the first time that he almost quit playing for Chelsea this summer following his split and divorce from his ex-wife, The X Factor Judge and solo singing star Cheryl Cole.

It was the Manager of Chelsea, Carlo Ancelotti who persuaded the 29 year old to stay after strong rumours that he was planning to re-join his former Chelsea Coach Jose Mourinho at Real Madrid.

Now after an impressive start to the season the Chelsea star has no regrets about staying adding, “It was hard for me in my head. It just wasn’t about the football,
ashley cole admits he almost left chelsea after split from cheryl

"Happier Times"

it was more my brain and it was getting too much for me. There were times when it was really hard. I did think about leaving but, of course, when I spoke to Ancelotti he made it clear he wanted me to stay and loved having me around. I’ve stayed now and I’ve taken the flak and hopefully I’m coming through it!”

Ashley Cole turns 30 in December and admits that he has already thought about how many more years he has left in the game and he feels much older than his years. “It’s hard getting up in the mornings but I hope to have another four years and hopefully win a few more medals and win the Champions League.”
Ashley Cole body
Ashley Cole in ground
Ashley Cole hit the ball
Ashley Cole with his girl friend
Ashley Cole with his girl friend
Ashley Cole and girl friend wall paper


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...