Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mark Teixeira’s Wife Helped Him Go To the NY Yankees

It looks like Leigh Teixeira, the Yankees first baseman brand new wife, is the reason why Mark ended with the Yankees. And it seems as if it hot enough to tell any man what they do.

I mean, look at these photos below Leigh Teixeira:


Well, besides the beauty, Leigh is apparently also the brain surgery. I mean, they basically helped Mark with the Yankees of all teams that were interested in him to be signed.

I think Mark is the only muscle in the group, huh?
Frankly, Mark Leigh could have gotten in the Yankees organization, but honestly, I do not think it will help them to a World Series Championship. But that's just my opinion.

Well, at least they are richer $ 180 million mark and has a pretty hot wife. : D


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...